[RC4][OS,pdf][BUG] save boxes have duplicate entries.

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:09 PM
      Epic save bonuses are showing in both the Ability box and Epic box.
      Luck bonuses provided by magic items are added twice in the Magic box
      and subtracted once in the Misc box.

      The total save bonus is correct.

      Printed with csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:52 PM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@e...> wrote:

        > Epic save bonuses are showing in both the Ability box and Epic box.
        > Luck bonuses provided by magic items are added twice in the Magic box
        > and subtracted once in the Misc box.
        >
        > The total save bonus is correct.
        >
        > Printed with csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt

        Do the HTML sheets have the same problem? I'd be surprised if they
        didn't. Using Fortitude as an example (all the other checks are the
        same), the ability box is filled in on all the sheets by the tag:
        |CHECK.FORTITUDE.STATMOD|
        The magic box is filled in by:
        |CHECK.FORTITUDE.MAGIC|
        The Epic box is filled in by:
        |CHECK.FORTITUDE.EPIC|
        and the misc box by:
        |CHECK.FORTITUDE.MISC.NOMAGIC.NOSTAT|

        Has something changed in the code for this? This was fixed fairly
        recently (2-3 months ago), if I remember correctly. And it was all
        working at that time.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp