Re: [pcgen] [BUG] [Trackered] 58rc4 Enchanted ammo not stacking with weapon bonus

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 10:46 AM
      Paul Grosse scribed:

      > Sorry, my bad, I didn't totally check out what I was seeing. It's
      > 1) a error with the preview panel
      > and
      > 2) a error with 3.5 mechanics.
      >
      > The preview pane isn't stacking them, but the output sheets are. BUT in
      > 3.5 where it's not supposed to stack the output sheets are stacking
      > them.

      That about sums it up, trackered the preview bug:
      [ 1174968 ] [Preview] Enchanted ammo not stacking with weapon bonus

      As for the game mechanics issue I opened a FREQ for that:
      [ 1174978 ] Enchanted ammo stacking with weapon bonus
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1174978&group_id=
      25576&atid=384722>

      I suggested a tag in the gameMode to indicate how to handle the situation:

      AMMOSTACKSWITHWEAPON: (YES or NO)

      Any alternate suggestions as to the name or the whole approach can be added
      to the tracker.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback