Re: [pcgen] Re: Questions about output text

  • Aaron Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 08:03, taluroniscandar wrote:

      > Sounds like bugs in the preview screen.
      >
      > Which version/RC are you using? I know someone was fixing areas in the
      > preview as recently as RC2.

      This is all RC4.

      Steps to repeat:

      * Create new character
      * Add 1 fighter level
      * Go to equip screen, select weapon->standard->longsword for
      customization
      * Add: Masterwork, +2 enh, Icy Burst
      * Buy item and then equip it in primary
      * Go to preview screen to see both the martial weapon proficiency
      description and the details for the new item.

      --
      Aaron Sherman <ajs@...>
      Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith