Re: Questions about output text
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Aaron Sherman <ajs@a...> wrote:
> When an item has "Icy Burst", what does the +%1d10 mean? It shows up inThat's the +xd10 for when the weapon bursts.
> the preview output as "+-1d10", which I hope isn't right! ;-)
The amount of damage on burst is based on the crit mod of the weapon.
The +%1d10 is where it's being calculated.
The preview must not be calc'ing/displaying correctly.
> This one I'm pretty sure is a bug: A fighter's martial weaponSounds like bugs in the preview screen.
> proficiency shows up in the preview output with the description, "select
> a martial weapon", which is not correct. Fighters are proficient with
> ALL martial weapons, aren't they?
Which version/RC are you using? I know someone was fixing areas in the
preview as recently as RC2.
- On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 08:03, taluroniscandar wrote:
> Sounds like bugs in the preview screen.This is all RC4.
> Which version/RC are you using? I know someone was fixing areas in the
> preview as recently as RC2.
Steps to repeat:
* Create new character
* Add 1 fighter level
* Go to equip screen, select weapon->standard->longsword for
* Add: Masterwork, +2 enh, Icy Burst
* Buy item and then equip it in primary
* Go to preview screen to see both the martial weapon proficiency
description and the details for the new item.
Aaron Sherman <ajs@...>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith
"It's the sound of a satellite saying, 'get me down!'" -Shriekback