modifying equipment

  • John Rudd
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      a) in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
      Remington 700), nothing happens.

      b) I notice there's no LST editor for weapons/equipment. Is that still
      in the works?

      My setting is using only a few primitive versions of some of the
      d20Modern weapon selection. Am I going to have to do this from the
      base file editing instead of from something easier?
    • John Rudd
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
        On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:

        > in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
        > Remington 700), nothing happens.

        Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
        (1.4.2).
        And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.
      • Yuzzum
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
          John Rudd wrote:
          > On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
          >
          >> in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
          >> Remington 700), nothing happens.
          >
          > Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
          > (1.4.2).
          > And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.

          On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
          shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
          does if I use the shortcut.

          Mvh,
          Peder
          -=-=-
          Add it up it all spells doh
          -Buffy
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
            Hi.,

            On 3/04/2005 9:48 AM Yuzzum wrote

            >John Rudd wrote:
            >

            >>On Apr 1, 2005, at 1:26 AM, John Rudd wrote:
            >>

            >>>in d20Modern mode, if I try to "create a custom item" (on a
            >>>Remington 700), nothing happens.
            >>>

            >>Btw: this was on Mac OS X 10.3.8, with its built in version of java
            >>(1.4.2).
            >>And, with PCGen 5.8rc4.
            >>

            >On my mac, this is also the case in D&D. But, if I use the keyboard
            >shortcut, it works. So, for me, it doesn't work if I right click, but
            >does if I use the shortcut.

            If you have the debug console running (menu is Debug > Console) when you
            right-click do you see any output?

            Cheers,
            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code Monkey