Re: Showing prepared spells in statblock

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      > In theory, I think you can just create another spellbook named
      > memorized. And this is where you'll put the memorized set. Don't
      > know how it'll look in the OS though. This way, you'll have
      > redundant spells in 2 books.

      That's how I've done it. It shows your Memorized spell book at the
      bottom of the spells known listing. Also, when you add to your
      Memorized book, you can place multiple spells in there to denote, say,
      knowing magic missle twice. Spells have a check box next to them to
      show how many times you've memorized the spell.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD