  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      [1173528] Make CONTAINS a valid tag for equipment modifier
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1173528&group
      _id=25576&atid=384722>

      I was trying to recreate a Substanced Laced weapon from BP, the
      Substance laced modifier creates a extra dimensional pocket that can
      hold 12 doses of either potions or poisons and are extruded on thought.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"