Re: [pcgen] Living Arcanis

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      Ok, that's REALLY funny...

      I've been doing Tracker-hunting, and re-noticed the Arcanis trackers.

      I'm working on them, and with Greg G, who created the files you're using.
      My goal is to get what we have into /alpha hopefully in the next week, and
      possibly in Stable. Greg's been maintaining these files since before 5.6.
      It's a little over due for inclusion, esp. since we've had permission for a
      while.

      Now we can only include what is OGC, and I have no idea how much of the new
      content you are asking for is OGC, since it is coming from the RPGA...

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp