Living Arcanis

  • Mark Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I have what was created for the living arcanis game so that it works
      to a point. I would like to know if someone has gotten it updated
      since then. I get alot of errors from the spell list of the current
      version. I also Like to see some of the news stuff from RPGA included
      since that is the Main Reason it was wrote in the place.

      I am also wondering if you might consider having a section heading for
      Legacy of the Green Regent, Living Greyhawk, Living Arcanis??? That
      way it is easier to roll for people just starting out with the game,
      and the program.

      Mark
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
        Ok, that's REALLY funny...

        I've been doing Tracker-hunting, and re-noticed the Arcanis trackers.

        I'm working on them, and with Greg G, who created the files you're using.
        My goal is to get what we have into /alpha hopefully in the next week, and
        possibly in Stable. Greg's been maintaining these files since before 5.6.
        It's a little over due for inclusion, esp. since we've had permission for a
        while.

        Now we can only include what is OGC, and I have no idea how much of the new
        content you are asking for is OGC, since it is coming from the RPGA...

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp