[5.8.0Rc4] [GUI] Duplicated names with custom sources

  • Josue Silverio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      I know this is not an urgent problem, but I have been having this for
      several versions, all of my custom sources are duplicated when they
      appear at the source material tab.

      Is there anything I could do to fix this or should I need to wait in
      line for the overworked monkies to find and kill the problem?

      Regards,

      Josue
      aka Thaldorf