Re: [pcgen] Traveller d20 [wasRe: Support for GURPS]

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 29, 2005
      > > P.S. the recent code changes might just also revive Traveller d20,
      > as well.
      >
      > How so? I'm off and on working on Traveller T20 dataset and the
      > biggest problem is the homeworld setup.

      Actually, I think it was the bit about JEP now taking boolean expressions
      well that brought that up. Way back when after JEP was first done, boolean
      expressions didn't work right, but that got fixed. Also a while back...
      I'm not sure what he was planning on doing with those, but.....

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 29, 2005