Other Point based Systems (was: Support for GURPS)

  • Edward Beckwith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hey, folks... has anyone taken a look at Silver Age Sentinels... another
      Point based system, sorta D20(they claim to be D20, but a lot of stuff looks
      suspiciously like their Tri-Stat version). How would we go about supporting
      this system? does the proposed possible support for Gurps mean that any
      point based system is currently workable? if so, how would I go about
      setting up data sets for this game?

      Ed B.