Re: [pcgen] [CODE][BUGS] p7+ trackers - 3/27/05

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2005
      I posted this a few days ago:

      This was just a syntax problem from my side. ADD:.CLEAR works under SUBCLASS, so I think this tracker can be closed.

      I haven't found this tag in the documentations, though. Maybe it should be added to the docs. I found it in a mail on this list (Message 35733, from Merton Monk on 6/8/2002)

      It was a syntax problem, when I used ADD:.CLEAR. when it should just have been ADD:.CLEAR without the trailing dot.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Lemur