Freeze will happen tomorrow, RC4 will be released Monday

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      Hi everyone, just a little heads up for you. I will freeze the CVS repositories in the early afternoon tomorrow and will release RC4 end of the afternoon Monday.

      At this time, there are over 30 trackers that where closed since last week. I will publish a complete list of the closed trackers tomorrow when I announce the freeze.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>