Re: [pcgen] Re: Deity Loader

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2005
      At 10:25 2005.03.26, tir_gwaith wrote:
      >In my quick glance at it, you have some DESC: tags without anything in
      >them. At a friend's place, so I can't load this in my usual editor...
      >
      >IIRC, using the WORSHIPERS tag tends to throw that kind of error (my
      >personal files had that on one line, and I hadn't really gotten around
      >to using the lines, so I removed it. Didn't feel like really digging
      >in and testing).
      >
      >Tir Gwaith
      >LST Chimp

      Same conclusion here. I've check the tab characters and they all appear OK so there is no empty column in there.

      Put xxx after each DESC: tag and try again just to see.

      If you don't want a description, don't include the tag at all.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>