[Devon] Autobuilds

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Is the Legolas autobuild site working yet?

      The are numerous warnings when you go to it.

      I pulled the jar file from Angargor site but wanted to get a full
      autobuild if it was available.
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        taluroniscandar wrote:

        >Is the Legolas autobuild site working yet?
        >
        >The are numerous warnings when you go to it.
        >
        >I pulled the jar file from Angargor site but wanted to get a full
        >autobuild if it was available.

        I have run out of time this week for the autobuild part, trying to get
        RC out.

        I'm leaving for LA for 4 days, but I should be able to solve that when I
        get back.

        It's the next thing on my list.

        Devon