Re: [pcgen] Dire Animal good will saves in 5.8?

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2005
      > This was changed to a Freq as the code does not exist. It doesn't look to
      > difficult, I'll bump it up.

      In CVS. I've closed the tracker, having linked the Dire Animals to the new
      class ("Animal (Will)") which gets all good saves.

      The 3.0 SRD just states "usually Fort and Reflex" so I've left that alone
      for now. Changed the tracker to reflect just the RSRD changes.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2005
        On 3/3/05 6:11 AM, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@...> wrote:

        > In CVS. I've closed the tracker, having linked the Dire Animals to the new
        > class ("Animal (Will)") which gets all good saves.

        Thanks.

        > The 3.0 SRD just states "usually Fort and Reflex" so I've left that alone
        > for now. Changed the tracker to reflect just the RSRD changes.

        Just going by the numbers the SRD dire animals will need this treatment, I
        created several SRD dire creatures and the Will save did not match the text
        so they do have good Will saves.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2005
          > > The 3.0 SRD just states "usually Fort and Reflex" so I've left that
          alone
          > > for now. Changed the tracker to reflect just the RSRD changes.
          >
          > Just going by the numbers the SRD dire animals will need this treatment, I
          > created several SRD dire creatures and the Will save did not match the
          text
          > so they do have good Will saves.

          Ah, ok. I'll do a quick entry for the variation that has all the saves,
          like the RSRD, and link the Dire creatures to that.

          Prob. call it "Animal (All)" in the SRD just in case there is a different
          variant....

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp