Re: [pcgen] Re: Question about support for D&D 3.5 Complete series books

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2005
      > What about the miniatures handbook? I've been using the Tactical Soldier
      > prestige class from that one.

      If it isn't in the RSRD (of which only parts of the PHB, DMG, MM and XPH), then
      it isn't available from the PCGen monkies. That leaves you two options, both of
      which were mentioned.

      1) Code it up yourself using the Docs included with PCGen
      2) Purchase it from CodeMonkeyPublishing, as they are the company that has the
      rights to produce those datasets for release if they have it available.