[DOCS] ALTEQMOD new tag entry

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 3:42 PM
      Actually this tag has probably been around for a while but it was buggy,
      undocumented and unused in the data. Devon has just fixed it (I tested it
      out and its working, nice job Devon) and this provides the last piece of the
      puzzle for complete support of double weapons. The next thing which needs to
      happen is the Double weapons need to be populated with this tag which I will
      undertake shortly. With this tag in place you will now be able to do things
      like have the Darkwood EQMOD correctly applied to both heads of a
      Quarterstaff and apply two different metal replacing EQMODs to the different
      heads of a metal double weapon.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback

      Submitted for review
      *** New 5.7.15
      Tag Name: ALTEQMOD:x|y|y.x|y|y

      Variables Used (x): Text, period delimited (Equipment modifier name)
      Variables Used (y): Text, pipe delimited (Modifiers applied to the
      equipment modifier name)

      What it does:
      This is a period (.) delimited list of equipment modifiers applied to the
      secondary head of a double weapon.
      With the exception that it is applied to the secondary head is functions in
      the same way as the EQMOD tag.
      This is utilized by other EQMODs which contain the ASSIGNTOALL tag. For
      example the Darkwood EQMOD has ASSIGNTOALL:YES and it replaces wood, for
      this to work correctly a double weapon needs to have both the EQMOD:WOOD and
      ALTEQMOD:WOOD tags present. When they are present the Darkwood EQMOD is
      applied to and replaces the WOOD EQMOD on both heads.

      Example:

      ALTEQMOD:WOOD
      2nd head has the WOOD EQMOD applied to it.