Using Variables

  • Chris McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Can anyone shed some light on this problem I have?

      If I use the following it enables me to 2 skill choices when the
      FEAT(SkillFOO) is added in a Class file (this works fine).

      Class File Entry.

      ADD:FEAT(SkillFOO)2

      Feat File Entry.

      SkillFOO TYPE:Special
      VISIBLE:YES CHOOSE:SKILLS STACK:NO MULT:YES

      However, I want to use the characters INT modifier to determine the number
      of skills chosen, when I do this regardless of the characters INT modifier I
      get only 1 skill choice.

      Class File Entry.

      ADD:FEAT(SkillFOO)INT

      Feat File Entry.

      SkillFOO TYPE:Special
      VISIBLE:YES CHOOSE:SKILLS STACK:NO MULT:YES

      The documents show that you can use variables.

      Tag Name: ADD:FEAT(y,y)z

      Variables Used (x): FEAT

      Variables Used (y): Text (Name of feat)

      Variables Used (y): TYPE.FeatType (Type of feat)

      Variables Used (z): Number, Variable or Formula (Number of choices granted)

      Thanks,

      Chris