Next release Saturday.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Well, there will be one last beta release before RC and it will be Saturday night. Devon tells me that there is just a bit too mush outstanding bug to go RC right away (feel free to hope fix those :-).

      So, we have a freeze as of tonight midnight EST and I will release the next beta sometime Saturday.

      As usual, if someone want to commit something that he/she things really have to make it into the next release, get in touch with me first.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>