Re: [pcgen] Manyshot

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      On 2/3/05 3:07 AM, "theskirler" <ian@...> wrote:

      > I am having trouble adding the feat Manyshot to a 9th level ranger
      > with a Dex of 18 that has met both Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
      > feat pre-req's.
      >
      > Any ideas? Can you recreate?

      If you took the Archery Combat Style then by ninth level you will have
      Manyshot as a virtual Feat (which should show up in pink). If you are
      wearing heavy Armor that will disqualify the virtual feat and it will
      disapear until you remove the armor. I found that having the Virtual feat
      did not prevent me from getting it as a standard feat which is what I first
      thought may be happening. Otherwise I could not replicate your problem, I'm
      using the latest beta, 5.7.14.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback