Manyshot

  • theskirler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      I am having trouble adding the feat Manyshot to a 9th level ranger
      with a Dex of 18 that has met both Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
      feat pre-req's.

      Any ideas? Can you recreate?

      Thanks for any help

      Ian
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        On 2/3/05 3:07 AM, "theskirler" <ian@...> wrote:

        > I am having trouble adding the feat Manyshot to a 9th level ranger
        > with a Dex of 18 that has met both Point Blank Shot and Rapid Shot
        > feat pre-req's.
        >
        > Any ideas? Can you recreate?

        If you took the Archery Combat Style then by ninth level you will have
        Manyshot as a virtual Feat (which should show up in pink). If you are
        wearing heavy Armor that will disqualify the virtual feat and it will
        disapear until you remove the armor. I found that having the Virtual feat
        did not prevent me from getting it as a standard feat which is what I first
        thought may be happening. Otherwise I could not replicate your problem, I'm
        using the latest beta, 5.7.14.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback