Re: Classskill selection for Experts in 3.5

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, sir_ollibolli@y... wrote:
      > I am converting NPC's from "Life's Bazaar" to 3.5.

      Speaking of which, has anyone approached Paizo Publishing about
      producing PCGen datasets? I know that they aren't OGL, but it sure
      would be nice to have the NPC's from the Dungeon Magazine adventures
      already entered if we could get the proper permissions. I'm about to
      start a Shackled City campaign myself.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous