Re: [pcgen] RC vs PR

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      A Release Candidate is between a Beta and Production Release. Basically
      they freeze everything and put out RC1 and a set of things that they
      know will not be fixed for 5.8. People pound on it and if any major
      problems are found they are fixed and put into RC2. This goes on until
      they feel that it will be Production quality and then release 5.8.

      --

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur