No release this weekend.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      Devon has asked a bit more time to fix three particular bugs before next release which will hopefuly be 5.8 RC1. The freeze for next release will be no sooner then Monday night and the next release will be no sooner then Wednesday night.

      I just wanted to let everyone know :-).

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>