PROMOTION!!!

  • Michael Beaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
      Well it has been way too long since we have seen a promotion in the monkey-dom that is pcgen. It is therefore with great pleasure that I announce the creation of an Release Silverback and its monkey-ascendant. The Release SB will be responsible for code releases and installers. The Release SB will have the responsibility to declare a freeze (for data or code) as well as announcements to all PCGen related email groups about what stage each release is in. This simian will have the ability to stop or delay any release should it be necessary.

      So with out further delay the Chair of the PCGen Board of Directors and the rest of the Silverbacks would like to unanimously recognize √Čric Beaudoin as Release Silverback!

      Please join me in congratulations (or sympathies) as you see fit!

      Beaver
      PCGen BoD Chair
      Publisher Laiason SB