Re: Anything new...

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly" <legslarue1569@y...> wrote:

      > Hiya!
      >
      > Anyone heard anything new about adding T20 to PCGen? I figure the
      > toughest part would be the Prior History. Anyone?
      >
      > Thanks!

      There are some older files at pcgen_experimental.

      I'm working on updating them but I'm not done yet.

      Prior history is fairly straight forward because pcgen is really
      intended to record what your character has. You need to roll the dice
      for all the prior history decisions then input it.

      The homeworld benefits is turning out to be the hardest part.