Bug 993592

  • TheForken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
      Dear Code Monkeys

      I'm triyng to solve bug 993592 but I'm unable to recreate the problem with
      5.7.14 and the user that opened it seems to be unreachable.
      Shall I mark it as closed ?

      TheForken
    • blithwyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "TheForken" <theforken@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Code Monkeys
        >
        > I'm triyng to solve bug 993592 but I'm unable to recreate the
        problem with
        > 5.7.14 and the user that opened it seems to be unreachable.
        > Shall I mark it as closed ?
        >
        > TheForken

        Can you recreate it in 5.7.2? If you can but not in 5.7.14 then it
        should be closed. Otherwise I guess it should be pending for little
        while and if no response comes it should be closed. Not sure how long
        time the BoD uses here really.

        Ratheof Blithwyn
        Data Tamarin
      • Éric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
          On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:18:26 +0100, TheForken <theforken@...> wrote:

          > Dear Code Monkeys
          >
          > I'm triyng to solve bug 993592 but I'm unable to recreate the problem with
          > 5.7.14 and the user that opened it seems to be unreachable.
          > Shall I mark it as closed ?
          >
          > TheForken

          The pending grace period is set up with each trackers. I don't
          remember of hand but it was pretty long. 90 days or something like
          that.

          After the grace period, a pending tracker will automatically become
          deleted I think. So, just put it in Pending and the rest will take
          care of itself.

          --
          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog