Commande Line PCGen

  • KRAIT philippe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hello, I wante to know whether it had been discussed or even if it would be possible to do an commande line version of PCGen for outputting character sheets.

      For example with a commande like:

      PCGenOutput -pdf -c Ilse.pcg -s csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt -o Ilse.pdf

      I'm sure all the code is there, but... :)

      Cheers,

      Philippe

      This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
      If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
      copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
      and may be unlawful.
      If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
      this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
      transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
    • Frugal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        KRAIT philippe wrote:

        >Hello, I wante to know whether it had been discussed or even if it would be possible to do an commande line version of PCGen for outputting character sheets.
        >
        >For example with a commande like:
        >
        >PCGenOutput -pdf -c Ilse.pcg -s csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt -o Ilse.pdf

        java -Dpcgen.inputfile=Ilse.pcg -Dpcgen.outputfile=Ilse.pdf
        -Dpcgen.templatefile=csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt -jar pcgen.jar

        You will need to use the path to the pcg, pdf and xslt files rather than
        just the filename but I have not shown that here as your layout might be
        different to mine (and it would complicate the command line).

        regards,
        Frugal