Re: Bug: PCGen 5.7.14: Class list is blank on Summary Tab for a character

  • kedamono@mac.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2005

      > Can I have your machine? :)
      >
      > If you open the Debug Console, and then create a new character and
      > open that dropdown in the summary tab, do you see any exceptions in
      > the debug console? Is your window maximized? I don't know if that
      > would have any impact, but it'd be interesting to find out. You picked
      > an alignment, right?
      >
      > -Bryan

      Maybe Bryan, I'm thinking of going up to a G5, so keep hoping... :-)

      Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this one Bryan, I view this group only on the web
      site and RSS feed and missed your response. Here are my results:

      No exceptions, but I do put on a filter, just like the Tip window says to do to reduce the
      number of choices. If I turn off the filter, the Class control works. So something in how the
      Filter, Type=Humaniod, Match Any, blocks the Class control from being populated.

      John Reiher