Re: [pcgen] Re: Dragon Hide Armor

  • Truth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2005
      On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:32:41 -0000, ulricwulfhere
      <michaelgagnon@...> wrote:

      > I did notice that, but it doesn't mention anything specific on how
      > dragon hide affects the armor's properties (weight, AC, armor
      > penalties, etc) I am hoping it hasn't been reduced to being "druid-
      > friendly" armor, and otherwise just simply masterwork. Is all this
      > covered in the Draconomicon?

      Sorry to say it, but yes - it's just druid friendly and masterworked
      in the RSRD. the Draconomicon allows you to create Dragon crafted
      armour made from dragon hide however, and thats improved over it's
      equivalent armour. But you'll have to go read that book to see what
      I'm referring to. :)

      When I'm creating a Dragon hide piece of armour in PCGen I create
      custom item based on the armour type I want, and just select
      Dragonhide from the options.
      I'm using the RSRD 3.5 and PCGen 5.7.14, and it's already in the options.
      --
      Truth.
      There is no religion higher than the Truth.