Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG][5.7.13]PrerequisiteExceptions loading characters

  • Mark Buenaluz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2005
      Thanks i appreciate the quick answer, i am new to the
      program and just was fiddling with it.

      also how exactly does the equiping work? cause i would
      do a separate one for each weapong and look on the
      preview and would show 1 out of my 3 weapons i did,
      and also when i equip armor it shows no bonus to the
      AC of the character.

      thanks

      MArk
      --- James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mark,
      >
      > Mark Buenaluz wrote:
      >
      > > hey how do you do the bonus languages due to high
      > intelligence, i am
      > > new to the program and can't seem to find where to
      > do this.
      >
      > Click on the Abilities button on the Summary tab and
      > click on the Bonus
      > button in the language section. You should be able
      > to select them there.
      > Note that there is a preference which controls if
      > you can select bonus
      > languages after first level. This allows you to
      > control if later
      > increases to Intelligence grant languages.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > PCGen Code Monkey

      =====
      "Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
      Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
      Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
      In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
      One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
      -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250