[BUG] [ 1097574 ] Multiple WEAPONBONUS tag problems

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      I was responding to an inquiry on List File Help and ran into a bug which I
      trackered. Details:

      If a character has multiple bonus weapon proficiencies granted by
      more than one WEAPONBONUS tag there are problems.

      To replicate load the SRD, create a Grey Elf Commoner. The Grey
      Elf grants a choice between two weapons and the Commoner class
      grants a choice of any Simple weapon.

      When you click on the optional Profs button you are presented with
      a box which says "You have more than one bonus selection
      available, please choose a category from the list below" followed
      by a pop up menu with the name of the Race and Class and an OK
      and Cancel button below that.

      Choosing one and hitting OK brings up the usual box you'd expect
      and lets you choose a weapon, when you hit the close button its
      added to the list and you can then do the same for the second
      category.

      There are two problems here, the first is minor. The only way to
      get out of this first dialogue box is to hit Cancel, it should probably
      be labeled Close. The second is more problematic, once you have
      made a selection if you go back to it, remove the selection and add
      something else the first prof is not removed from the list and one
      can build up any number of profs just by going back in and out.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback