Re: [pcgen] More SPycraft Troubles

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 6, 2005
      OK I think I've found fixes for these last few but reports. I learned that
      the LEVEL template tag does not increment the featpool the same way that
      ADD:FEAT does, when you add feats with the LEVEL tag it subtracts a point
      from your featpool as if you had added it manually. The work around was to
      make the hidden feats I am calling with the LEVEL tag set to COST:0 then the
      feat pool is unaffected. While looking at this I found that the D-2 stat
      bonus/penalty feats WERE set to COST:0 but since they were added vie the
      ADD:FEAT tag that actually added 2 points to the feat pool. That's been
      fixed. While I was in there I set it up so that if you don't choose both the
      stat bonus and stat penalty selections ALL your stats are penalized, though
      if you don't take either of them you get 2 free feat points, I don't know
      how to prevent that.

      Thanks again for the bug reports, you keep posting them and I'll keep
      squashing them :)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback