Re: HOWTO: Build intelligent items?

  • Josue Silverio
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
      I made a bypass that maybe work for you, I had an intelligent item and
      all the stats were entered as "SPROP" tag.

      My intelligent item:
      Whispering Wind OUTPUTNAME:Circlet, [NAME]
      TYPE:Magic.Wondrous.Headgear COST:10000 WT:.25
      SOURCEPAGE:Njorgard's Codex BONUS:STAT|INT|3|TYPE=Enhancement
      SPROP:INT 15, WIS 13, CHA 14, Ego 7, Spider climb once per day (30
      minutes)

      Maybe is not that fancy but at least it appears as part of the
      equipment, it can be equipped and most important it gaves the
      character the bonus to INT.

      Josue
      aka
      Thaldorf

      > On 1/3/05 1:01 PM, "acedashdog" <hugh@a...> wrote:
      >
      > > I have an item I need to enter, a halberd with Int Ego etc scores,
      > > can't find how in the Item Customizer - how's it done please?

    • Charles Barnett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
        I was wondering is there a way in PCGen to get spells to associate with
        New Domains that you creat in the lst editors? I am inputing some
        Eberron stuff and I want to know how to get the Spells to associate with
        the New Domains from the Eberron Campaign setting so that PCGen
        recognizes them and they can be selected as domain spells within the
        program. Thanks.

        TheErn
      • tir_gwaith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
          This is more a PCGenListFileHelp group question....

          What you are looking for is the DOMAINS tag or SPELLLEVEL:DOMAIN tag,
          depending on how you are going about it (which file).

          Again, I don't encourage use of the LST Editors right now, since they
          are buggy as heck. They are planned to get a revamp post the LST
          format change, which is latter 5.9.x at this point (still in planning
          stages).

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp