[5.7.13][BUG] no autogen equipment

  • umklapp@inwind.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005

      I am stuck using 5.7.9. Since 5.7.10 and up to 5.7.13, I keep getting a java error message on
      startup. Then pcgen starts normally but no equipment is autogenerated. The message is:

      at java.util.TreeMap$EntryIterator.nextEntry(TreeMap.java:1022)
      at java.util.TreeMap$EntryIterator.next(TreeMap.java:1029)
      at pcgen.core.EquipmentList.autogenerateRacialEquipment(EquipmentList.java:667)
      at pcgen.core.EquipmentList.autoGenerateEquipment(EquipmentList.java:530)
      at pcgen.persistence.lst.LstSystemLoader.loadCampaigns(LstSystemLoader.java:490)
      at pcgen.persistence.PersistenceManager.loadCampaigns(PersistenceManager.java:132)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource.loadCampaigns(MainSource.java:980)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource.access$2000(MainSource.java:111)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource$19.construct(MainSource.java:1017)
      at pcgen.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:109)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

      Notice that the message mentions autogenerateRacialEquipment but, if I uncheck the
      corresponding option in the preference and run pcgen again, I get a similar error mentioning
      autogenerateMasterWorkEquipment and so on. If the equipment autogeneration is deselected (or
      if it is selected but no one of the four subitems is checked), then I get no error.
      This happens on a new installation of pcgen when I load the 3.0 SRD or the 3.5 RSRD (I tried also
      to load partial files with the same result). I tried different JVMs under debian linux (Blackdown
      1.4.0.99beta-1, Sun jre 1.4.2_06 and 1.5.0_01) and again nothing changes.

      I hope this helps tracking this bug down.

      Umklapp

      Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di musica, film, video e sport.
      Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        [ 1094763 ] no autogen equipment