Re: [Trackered] EXCHANGELEVEL Clarification

  • Darkon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
      > Good to know, I'll add this to the entry
      > [ 1093810 ] EXCHANGELEVEL tag entry clarification
      >
      > Byngl scribed:

      > > <a> ::= <donating class>
      > > <b> ::= <Minimum level required in donating class>
      > > <c> ::= <Maximum levels donated from class>
      > > <d> ::= <Lowest that donation can lower donating class level to>

      Ok, I tried doing the following:
      CLASS:Sentinel EXCHANGELEVEL:Ex Paladin|1|20|0

      This should allow an ex-paladin to convert entirely to this class.
      However, when I try to convert all levels of a level 9 Paladin into
      the sentinel by selecting 9 from the list it ignores the conversion
      and I wind up with an Ex-Paladin 9/Sentinel 1. What's up with that?

      This appears to be a bug. I can exchange any number of levels except
      all of them.

      Also, it would be nice if you could be able to use a keyword like
      ALL or ANY or -1 for <c>. This would help with epic level characters
      with a potentially unlimited number of levels in a class.