Release tomorrow night

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

      Devon just told me that he had committed the fix for the caster level problem. James has also been very busy this week and quite a few data bugs have been closed as well. I will thus release tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning (I have a diner tomorrow night).

      So, in a few hours, I will freeze the commits and will update the version number for the autobuild. As usual, if you have something last minute that you think must absolutely get in, you have to get in touch with me otherwise I will no include any commit after the freeze deadline.

      I appreciate the help of anybody who want to test the autobuild and make sure the release will not be a dud.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>