Re: [pcgen] Re: I'm stuck.

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2004

      prestidigitous wrote:

      > I hope this helps:
      >
      > Bad main entry point in pcgen.gui.pcGenGUI
      > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
      > Method)
      > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at pcgen.core.Main.main(Main.java:76)
      > at javax.swing.border.EmptyBorder.<init>(Unknown Source)
      > at
      > com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsTableHeaderUI$XPDefaultRendere
      > r.getTableCellRendererComponent(Unknown Source)

      Try editing your options.ini file and adding in the following line:

      pcgen.options.looknFeel=1

      There might already be a similar line in there with a value of 0. If so
      replace that one.

      The reason I suggest this is that the error occurs when using the
      Windows System look and feel (the default 'skin' for the application).
      The line above changes the look and feel to the java one. A value of 3
      may also work. Once you get into the program, you can change this from
      Settings > Preferences on the Appearance > Look and Feel panel.

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code Monkey