Merry Christmas everyone!

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2004
      I'll be out of town starting tomorrow for a few days. I bet that a
      high proportion of people getting this message will get the 3rd Lord
      of the Rings DVD (extended version!) for Christmas, and will arrange
      to have a party watching all 3 consecutively. Myself included. :)

      I wish you all a safe journey if you're going anywhere, and I hope
      Santa is good to you! My kids are certainly excited about opening
      gifts tomorrow morning....

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen