awakened creatures

  • Eric Jarman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2004
      When a druid casts Awaken on an animal, it gives a bonus to intelligence
      and charisma, and changes it to a Magical Beast. Since this spell is in
      the SRD and RSRD, should these modifications be added as a template to
      the data sets?

      (The earlier note about animals with good will saves is sortof related.
      I thought I would try to create an Awakened Half-Celestial Dire Lion as
      a cohort, and kept finding things missing.)
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2004
        On 12/23/04 2:57 AM, "Eric Jarman" <ehj38230@...> wrote:

        > When a druid casts Awaken on an animal, it gives a bonus to intelligence
        > and charisma, and changes it to a Magical Beast. Since this spell is in
        > the SRD and RSRD, should these modifications be added as a template to
        > the data sets?

        Good idea, trackered:
        [ 1090411 ] [SRD] [RSRD] Awakened Creatures
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2004
          On 12/23/04 10:22 AM, "Eddy Anthony" <eddyba@...> wrote:

          > Good idea, trackered:
          > [ 1090411 ] [SRD] [RSRD] Awakened Creatures

          Opps, forgot to put trackered in the subject.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback