Data Promotions

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 18, 2004
      Michael Gray, better known as TaluronIscandar, is hereby promoted to the
      rank of LST Chimp. TaluronIscandar brings much needed focus on Psionics and
      is looking into issues with the SRD Psionics even now.

      Tracker Monkeys, TaluronIscandar's SF id is MHGJ.

      Speaking of Tracker Monkeys, Paul King, I think you've been a Data Tamarin
      long enough. Paul has most recently contributed the Menace portion of the
      MSRD and is hereby promoted to the next rank up, Data Gibbon.

      Congratulations!

      There are other Data monkeys out there who have also made recent
      contributions deserving of recognition (Thomas Clegg and Andargor come to
      mind) but your signatures do not indicate any ranks. If anyone wishes a Rank
      please don't hesitate to ask. If you don't care a wit what anyone calls you
      just know you are appreciated.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 80 of 80 , Jul 7, 2010
        Oh, I didn't know that Stefan was also involved in Code. Thanks,

        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-160

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)