Re: [pcgen] Re: [TM] [Trackered] Chime of Opening

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2004
      Truth scribed:

      > I argee something is needed here, but wouldn't we better with a
      > generic tag that allows the data monkey to specify how many charges
      > the max is?
      > That way if new items are added with different max amounts that tag
      > can just be reused.

      I agree it would be more convenient to have a single tag which would provide
      this function and I would be the first to use it should it be made available
      but its not something I'm going to push for, and here's why: First, it would
      require a code FReq and given that the function can already be done in data
      it would be given a low priority and it would be a long while if ever before
      we saw it. Second, I believe I've presented a complete workable solution
      here. If someone is coding an item which has a different number of charges
      than any of these EQMODs they have two options: 1) they can use one of the
      EQMODs with more charges than they need an set the initial value at less
      than the max to match the item in their source or 2) they could make a new
      EQMOD with the max value they need.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback