Re: [pcgen] Multiple bugs in 5.7.10

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2004
      Evan scribed:

      > Under feats, feats that require a pop cannot be selected. They show
      > as eligible, but when I click to move them over they do not get
      > selected.

      I see exactly the same behavior in the Temporary Bonus Tab, I went to test
      the new Energy Drain temp bonus but when I selected I got no pop, it should
      pop to let you set the number of negative levels but it does not even show
      up on the list. When I selected something that did not have a pop it did
      show up on the list and then Energy Drain appeared along with it, bizarre.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback