Re: [pcgen] Half Dragon Stat Mods

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2004
      > Hello all,
      > Yes it is me again :). Basically I am writing this time to ask if
      > anyone knows where the mods that are being applied by the templates

      I just noticed your subject line said stat mods... there is only one
      set being applied. It is awarded by the master Half Dragon template.
      The color template(s) do not affect the stats (unless there's a program
      bug).

      Barak
    • Brad Sumner
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2004
        Ok I found out why it was happening. I created a increase size template
        to make a Kobold a Medium Creature. Kinda an Advanced Kobold. Which I
        am applying a Half Dragon template to (Blue). Anyway when I applied the
        template it didn't apply the stat mods until something else is done,
        which led me to believe that the stat mods I was seeing were due to the
        Half Dragon Template. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the quick reply

        --
        Brad Sumner
        ITOH City Manager Harid'Zadar
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2004

          *whew* :)

          No problem.

          I'm just glad it wasn;t a bug in the program.

          Barak
        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2004
            [ 1079182 ] Allow random stat rolls again
            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1079182&group_id=2
            5576&atid=384722

            Paul W. King
            TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD