Re: [pcgen] Re: Double Weapons and Special Materials

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2 6:05 PM
      On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:50:51 -0500, you wrote:

      >On 12/2/04 2:31 PM, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:
      >
      >>> but this one is proving to be more complicated than I originally
      >>> thought.
      >>
      >> Isn't it always? :-/
      >
      >Yeah, its like finding a little loose yarn in your sweater.

      Just burn it. The yarn melts and fuses with the rest of the sweater. Just
      be sure to control the flame.

      Oh yeah, take the sweater off before you start.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2 6:31 PM
        Terry FitzSimons scribed:

        >>> Isn't it always? :-/
        >>
        >> Yeah, its like finding a little loose yarn in your sweater.
        >
        > Just burn it. The yarn melts and fuses with the rest of the sweater. Just
        > be sure to control the flame.
        >
        > Oh yeah, take the sweater off before you start.
        >
        > --
        >
        > Terry FitzSimons
        > FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

        Yeah but you do that enough times and you end up with a charred mess.
        Though it does bring to mind a favorite quote:

        "Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire
        and you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

        ;)
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback