Re: [pcgen] Re: Double Weapons and Special Materials

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      On 12/2/04 2:31 PM, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

      >> but this one is proving to be more complicated than I originally
      >> thought.
      >
      > Isn't it always? :-/

      Yeah, its like finding a little loose yarn in your sweater.

      > Just as a reminder, don't forget that the R/SRD (and maybe MSRD) have
      > some double weapons in the staff.lst files. Staff of Power and one or
      > two others can be used as quarter staffs. They get overlooked
      > sometimes since they're not in the weapon.lst files.

      Yup, discovered that last night, I did a search through the whole repository
      for the Word Double to hunt down all the Double Weapons. They have all been
      updated to include the full compliment of ALT tags used for double weapons.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
        On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:50:51 -0500, you wrote:

        >On 12/2/04 2:31 PM, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:
        >
        >>> but this one is proving to be more complicated than I originally
        >>> thought.
        >>
        >> Isn't it always? :-/
        >
        >Yeah, its like finding a little loose yarn in your sweater.

        Just burn it. The yarn melts and fuses with the rest of the sweater. Just
        be sure to control the flame.

        Oh yeah, take the sweater off before you start.

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
          Terry FitzSimons scribed:

          >>> Isn't it always? :-/
          >>
          >> Yeah, its like finding a little loose yarn in your sweater.
          >
          > Just burn it. The yarn melts and fuses with the rest of the sweater. Just
          > be sure to control the flame.
          >
          > Oh yeah, take the sweater off before you start.
          >
          > --
          >
          > Terry FitzSimons
          > FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

          Yeah but you do that enough times and you end up with a charred mess.
          Though it does bring to mind a favorite quote:

          "Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire
          and you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

          ;)
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback