Re: [pcgen] GEGen Help

  • Brad Sumner
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      I tried the ctrl v thing (the way I do most things actually) and it
      never responded, it may be something I was doing wrong

      --
      Brad Sumner
      ITOH City Manager Harid'Zadar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
        Brad Sumner wrote:

        >I tried the ctrl v thing (the way I do most things actually) and it
        >never responded, it may be something I was doing wrong

        I have noticed odd behavior with word itself - for some reason it
        doesn't past properly. All other apps work fine...it's just dumb word :(
        can a TM post this as a bug?

        (OpenOffice works fine btw - and it can import your word docs
        www.openoffice.org)

        Devon

        >Ed Holley wrote:
        >

        >>To do this, select the information in word that you want, right click copy
        >>(or ctrl-c). Select GMGen, put the cursor where you want the text, ctrl-v.
        >>You are done. I think that GMGen paste button only pastes text that is
        >>copied in GMGen. I tested this and it worked on my system.
        >>

        >> _____

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
          [ 1080153 ] GMGen and copy/paste
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
          func=detail&aid=1080153&group_id=25576&atid=384719

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD