RE: [pcgen] Trillian and IRC (Was New Tracker Monkey)

  • Ed Holley
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2004
      This sounds like an Ident problem. Connection manager>IRC

      Server name-irc.dal.net

      Port- 6667

      Ident tab>enable ident

      Try that, let me know if it works.

      _____

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 2, 2004
        On 12/1/04 11:22 AM, "Stefan Radermacher" <ml@...> wrote:

        > irc.dal.net is just an address for a redirector. Basically you should
        > take a list of DALnet servers and find one in your geographical region;
        > irc servers often shut out connection from other continents or countries.
        >
        > You can find a list of DALnet servers at
        > <http://www.dal.net/servers/index.php3>. Any one of them will do.

        Arg, I got one of these to work from my work place yesterday but was still
        unable to get any of them to connect when I got home :(
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 2, 2004
          Eddy Anthony wrote:

          > Arg, I got one of these to work from my work place yesterday but was still
          > unable to get any of them to connect when I got home :(

          Maybe you need to enable the ident server in Trillian. If it doen't
          work, try if you can connect with mIRC <http://www.mirc.com>.

          Regards,
          Stefan.